Gas safety certificates

If you are a landlord of a local property you will know that you need a Gas Safety Certificate. This certificate has been required since 1998 and shows that all gas appliances and flues in a property have been correctly installed, maintained, and serviced.

ALL Gas Services have many landlords and estate agents on their books and our CORGI registered Engineers are responsible for checking and approving many properties across Kent.

We understand that when you have a number of properties the cost of these checks starts to mount up, so one thing we offer is to combine the service of your boiler and gas fire with a safety check – because this means doing 2 jobs at the same time and only having one visit, we can discount our competitive prices even further – please contact us for more information about this.

If you need more information about these safety check requirements then visit the Health and Safety Executive website or download their brochure from:

If you need a Gas Safety Certificate then contact us today, we are looking forward to your call.

combi boiler

Leaving so soon?

Let us quote you happy, click here and get a quote in seconds!